THE Inland Empire Commercial Real Estate Conference will bring together the commercial real estate community throughout The Inland Empire and all of Southern California on January 20th, 2022, from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM at the City of Moreno Valley conference center.
The in-person event is hosted by Western Real Estate Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, and Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazines, along with the InterFace Conference Group.
Covering the retail, industrial and multifamily sectors, this event connects the industry players who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, leasing or financing properties in the Inland Empire.
The Inland Empire is one of the most active markets in the nation. Growing e-commerce companies are taking more and more industrial space, retail developers are reinventing their centers, and demographic trends indicate that multifamily demand will continue to grow.
The conference will attract attendees from throughout Southern California and surrounding areas, including owners, developers, property managers, economic development executives, buyers and lenders who are active in the retail, industrial and multifamily sectors. Please join us to learn from and network with industry leaders.
Topics to be discussed:
- What is the economic outlook in the Inland Empire?
- How has demand for industrial properties grown and what is the outlook for new development?
- What is the availability of industrial land? How are land prices affecting future development?
- Who is developing and who is buying industrial properties in the Inland Empire?
- How have changes in e-commerce and advances in logistics impacted industrial development and design?
- How has the retail sector fared through the pandemic? Where are the strengths and weaknesses going into 2022?
- What retailers are opening and closing in the market?
- What sort of debt and equity environment should we expect through the coming year?
- What is the market seeing in terms of experiential retail, pop-ups, and nontraditional tenants?
- What is the market seeing in terms of multifamily acquisitions and new development?
- How has the pandemic impacted the multifamily sector in the Inland Empire? Which submarkets have gained an advantage and which have lost the advantage as multifamily tenant preferences have changed over the last two years?
- How are rental rates trending? What is the impact of new apartment development on rental rates and the investment market?
- What is the pipeline for future multifamily development and what impact will that have on the market?
- What has been the impact of low interest rates on the Inland Empire’s commercial real estate?
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student …….